Its a bit of a slow day today and with Brian back working, well in the dining table lol.. Ive got some good time in my hands. I was cleaning the kitchen earlier after lunch and I saw those bananas literally shouting for help. 😂
I think we might have over bought bananas since we usually have it with our oats (if were having oats) in the morning. But theres still loads even after freezing half of them for future use. So decided to make some banana muffins!
1 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
8 Tbsp butter (melted)
2/3 Cup of brown sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
3 Spotted Bananas
Oats to sprinkle
Pre-heat oven at 177 degrees Celsius.
1. Mix 8 Tbsp of melted butter and 2/3 cup of brown sugar and add 2 eggs. Then add mashed bananas. Mix well.
2. On a separate bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients, 1 1/2 cup of flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder, mix well.
3. Mix all ingredients well.
4. Butter the tray. (because I ddnt have the paper cake cups)
5. Equally pour batter in each cup. (This recipe is exactly for 12 cups hehe)
6. Sprinkle oats. Bake for 25 minutes.
There you have it, enjoy your delish and moist muffins! 😙